Monday, June 10, 2013

Please know...

I wake up so angry.  
I am mad.  
I am infuriated.  
I am heartbroken.

I want to hold your face in my hands, look you into the eyes, and tell you something you need to know. 

I don't want to tell you something sweet and encouraging, because "that's how she is" or "that's just what she does." No!

I want you to open your yes.  
The veil to be lifted. 
The lies to be exposed.  
The fog to fade.  
The truth to be known.  
By you.

I want you to know that what I am about to say is true, attainable, nonfiction, not only a possibility--but a reality to be had.  I want you to know this message is for you.

I want you to know this deep within your soul. Imprint it on your heart. Never forget it. 

Don't let the negative thoughts,
words of others,
mistakes of your past,
the situation you are in,
the trials you face,
or the lies of the enemy
to rob you of this truth.

You ready for it?

You are loved.
Yes, you!

You do not need a man to love you to feel and be loved.
The best behaved children to determine your worth and value.
The perfect marriage to feel constant adoration.
The validation of those around you to feel valued and affirmed.
To constantly act a certain way to get people to like you.
A certain number of views or followers to feel heard.

Please understand the sincere and passionate truth in these statements:

You are treasured.
You are loved.
You are pursued.
You are worth more than you will ever know.





Please stop accepting defeat, pain, trauma, and a life without hope and peace as the norm.

Please stop letting the mistakes and failures of your past keep you from the truth that you are a beloved daughter to the King of Kings.

Please stop settling for less than when there is so much greatness ahead of you.

Please stop wallowing in the victim-of-life's-circumstances puddle and rise up to the royal position you are called.

There is so much more for you, baby girl.
You are destined for greatness.
Step into it.

You are more than you think you are.
God is closer than you think He is.

I love you.